Monday, March 20, 2006

March Sadness


Well, March Madness is here again and my brackets are toast. Amelia and I got together with my buddy Chad and his son Marcus and daughter Gabby to eat pizza and watch the first round. Unfortunately, the Spartans failed to show up in the first round and we're all feeling a little deflated here in East Lansing, but if coach Izzo would just scope out a little of the local talent here in town, we might be playing with a little more hustle and advance a little farther...

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Blogger russelllindsey said...

I can sympathize about the Spartans... I didn't even watch after the first round this year.

I was a freshman at MSU in 2000 and nothing will ever compare to the street party we had...

BTW - I love your blog! You have a beautiful daughter.

L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home