Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Accident

I started this blog in the interest of documenting the time leading up to the big day and beyond - the birth and life of our new daughter. After setting up a blog, posting some pictures - one of which was my sister and Julia, and getting it the way I liked it, I then proceded to tinker around with the HTML to change the formatting a bit and deleted everything by accident. This included the photo of my sister and wife together which I can't seem to find anywhere :( So, littlebunblog.blogger.com was deleted and I started this one: littlebunsblog.blogger.com. Same name, different address. I promise I won't lose this one. I'll get a pic of Julia up soon... In the mean time, I've been getting the room ready for the little bun...

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger Joel, Julia and Amelia Hanalei said...

testing this out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home